Flexible childcare/ Workspace in Edinburgh for Uni Project - Ideas and Help please

(3 Posts)
deedee1974 Thu 16-May-13 15:00:08

Thank you badguider - We've had some really good feedback on the idea, and my project is done now - If it does ever take off I will let you know!

badguider Tue 07-May-13 15:43:37

ooohhh... I'd be interested in this... I'm freelance, expecting my first in September and working again two days a week from March. I'll fill in your survey.
At present I hire some space at: www.themeltingpotedinburgh.org.uk/ and am thinking about nurseries, but flexible childcare/office joined would be wonderful.

deedee1974 Wed 20-Feb-13 09:13:36

Hello
I am currently working on a project for uni looking at flexible nursery/ creche and work space for freelance workers, artists, flexible working etc. Ideally, this would be in Central Edinburgh area. I would really appreciate any comments you may have on the idea, either via this forum, or if you have time, through surveymonkey . I have a 2 year old myself, hence my idea for the project.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/88MHRLM

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now