High thread count duvet sets - where to buy in Edinburgh/online?

(6 Posts)
kaumana Sun 23-Oct-11 16:33:59

I've just had my flat painted and my cheap as chips duvet sets no longer match the decor. While the flat was painted I stayed in an apartment with fab bed linen and I've decided to treat myself. Has anyone seen any good deals out there?

gilmoregirl Sun 23-Oct-11 22:39:04

I got some lovely ones in the House of Fraser sale. The ones I got were Linea and plain white 100% cotton - cannot remember the thread count though but they are fab. Think originally cost £130 and I paid £35 or so. Have a look at their website as I think the sale is still on. (if you have a barclay card you should get an extra £10 off if you spent £50 - that is what enticed me in the first place)

Groovee Mon 24-Oct-11 10:17:04

I love Primarks sets. They wash so well compared to the sets I spent a fortune on and they've kept their colour.

kaumana Mon 24-Oct-11 14:57:05

Thanks, I'll check both out!

rubyvonmonster27 Mon 24-Oct-11 16:46:58

Good old John Lewis have some great 200 thread count duvet covers. The difference in the material from the cheaper ones is huge. They wash really well too.

kaumana Mon 24-Oct-11 18:17:46

Thanks for the tip Ruby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now