Dog sitters in Edinburgh

(6 Posts)
Nospringflower Wed 17-Aug-11 16:42:27

Hi, Wondering if anyone knows any good dog sitters? We are needing someone to look after our collie when we go away for the October holidays - any recommendations would be great. As she's still a puppy I'd really prefer for her to stay in someones home. Thanks.

fairylights Thu 25-Aug-11 14:30:11

I don't know any personally but there is a company down the road from us called Dogmore that advertise on the side of their van that they do doggy day care so they might be able to help! Sure you can google them.
have a lovely holiday!

doggiecare Sun 28-Aug-11 15:29:23

Hi - I offer dog care in my home. Visiting dogs are cared for as if they are members of the family. The house has a safe enclosed garden and is close to lots of exciting walks (near Fairmilehead). I would be happy to discuss your puppy's requirements. References are available.

Nospringflower Sun 04-Sep-11 07:13:48

Hi doggiecar, do you have availability in October hols (14-22)?

pippitysqueakity Tue 06-Sep-11 11:00:19

Have seen a van around here called Dashing White Rabbit Co which is local to Edinburgh. Have never used them so have no personal experience of them.

Bedlington Fri 14-Oct-11 00:08:19

Hello

You should make sure who use for home boarding has a licence from edinburgh city council and is insured for home dog boarding , it is a legal requirement but very few people have one, it means that the council can inspect there home whenver they want to, to ensure your dog is looked after properly. Hope you found somewhere nice for your dog to stay

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now