Party ideas for 6 year old

(7 Posts)
iggly2 Fri 15-Jul-11 15:33:47

Title says it all. Though does anyone have experience of "science boffins" parties in particular, or "go karting" parties?

iggly2 Fri 15-Jul-11 15:34:43

Also thought of Zoo or dynamic earth or time twisters....

Groovee Fri 15-Jul-11 22:16:17

My ds had his 6th birthday at Hillend Ski Slope in a tubing party which he had a ball. I like the idea of the go karting parties and have had the go karts at school events before and the kids loved it.

Dynamic earth was good and time twisters is good but best to choose a quiet time for a less stressful party I've found.

Groovee Fri 15-Jul-11 22:17:35

Thanks for the heads up on the science boffins, I think ds would love that this year.

iggly2 Thu 04-Aug-11 13:58:43

Thanks groovee. I am going to look into a hillend party as well now! What is a tubing party confused!

Groovee Fri 05-Aug-11 22:39:06

They get big donuts and slide down the nursery slope. Ds was born in October and we had the 5pm party, it was a dry but misty night but something very magical about it all. They had a ball. Choice of food is available and it was around £10.70 per child. Us adults had a shot too. I called a bowling ball effect by knocking dh's cousin on top of me and not being able to move for laughing. The bruising was horrific but so much fun haha.

iggly2 Sun 07-Aug-11 01:22:16

Cheers Groovee. I checked "utube" and there are videos. I am booking it for Ds after I showed him the videos. Unfortunately adults are not allowed to partake now envy.
Looks brilliant and I would never have known about it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now