Mums to be in dalkeith area

(6 Posts)
wannamummy Mon 27-Dec-10 22:16:24

Hey, I've just started maternity leave, due my first baby at the start of Feb 2011. Keen to chat or meet with other new mums or mums-to-be in the area. Does anyone know of any groups ? Thank you!

TooImmature2BMum Tue 08-Feb-11 17:18:40

Hi! I've only just discovered MN Local - I'm near Gorebridge and just started maternity leave. Baby is due at beginning of March. I've heard about a breastfeeding support group that meets at Dobbies garden centre (can't remember which day!) and also a Mayfield one. I can't remember the details offhand but will ask midwife next week. Have you found out about any more?

hambo Fri 11-Feb-11 15:01:48

Hello

There is a group which meets in Eskbank on a Wed morning, really lovely people. Also one at Kings Park Church on a Friday morning.

Have you had your baby yet? Good luck!

Tallypet Tue 24-May-11 17:12:51

Hi,
There is a facebook page called Midlothian Mums, they have info of local PEEP groups, baby classes etc... That may help?

Tallypet Tue 24-May-11 17:20:13

Hi,
There is a facebook page called Midlothian Mums, they have info of local PEEP groups, baby classes etc... That may help?

There are loads of PEEP classes available. Closest to dalkeith is the PEEP group at Woodburn Primary School.

Hope this helps x

LadyLou30 Tue 23-Aug-11 14:48:20

Hey i am a mum in Dalkeith - have you come along to bookbug on a Thursday morning at 10.30am at the library? We often go out for lunch afterwards aswell. I've pretty much met every mum i know through this and its been a great sourse of support smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now