New to Eastbourne looking to meet other mums

(6 Posts)
Angelafoster1986 Thu 12-Feb-15 04:21:50

Hi,
My partner and I are moving to Eastbourne on the 1st March 15, I am a new first time mum we have a nearly 3 month old baby girl Poppy. I was wondering if there are any mums that would like to meet up for a coffee as I would like to meet some new mummies in the area and get to know some good places to take Poppy too. Also of anyone knows of a baby fitness class in the area. smile

TheMagicWood Mon 23-Feb-15 20:17:33

Hi, I am new to Eastbourne too and would love to meet some new friends. I have a 2 year 4 month old son and am expecting our second baby in September. I would especially love to meet other second time mums as then our toddlers could play together. I can't drive and I love reading, writing and when possible, playing the piano. I was a teacher before I became mummy.

(p.s. Angelafoster1986, I'd love to meet you but civilised activities like going out for coffee are very difficult for me with my older one in tow! I hope you have a very smooth move to Eastbourne and that you love it here.)

mrsmcbee Fri 17-Apr-15 17:55:12

Hi

I am new to this site but have lived in Eastbourne my whole life, first time mummy to 3 month little boy. Looking to meet with other mums

Missyv78 Mon 29-Jun-15 15:38:01

Hi, i'm new to Eastbourne. I have 6 month old twin girls and would love to meet up with other mums.

yogga Mon 30-Nov-15 15:10:28

Hello im new in Eastbourne and have a 2 year old girl, would love to meet mummies. Anyone wants a friend lol? ;D

ZoEdbh Thu 29-Dec-16 15:39:46

Hi
I am planning to move to Eastbourne this year with my two sons 8 and 5, can anyone give me any advice on the best areas, good primary/secondary schools etc

Much appreciated

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now