Eastbourne February meet-up anyone?

(28 Posts)
meisje Mon 17-Jan-11 20:28:41

Hi there,

from previous messages and a conversation with lowrib (whom I met on netmums...) it seems that quite a few mums would like to meet up but it just hasn't happened yet!

So.....let's try again. Who's up for it?

By the way, I am new to Eastbourne, moved here late summer with my partner, baby girl and toddler boy. Still finding my feet but liking it so far.

threefeethighandrising Fri 25-Feb-11 13:38:21

Hi Mamathulu, we'll just have to do it again so you can come! Hopefully the sun will come out for us next time too.

I really enjoyed it, meijse and lainy0168 it was lovely to meet / see you smile.

I did a consumer test while I was there by the way - just for those of you who couldn't make it, you understand wink - and I can faithfully report that their cake is still good grin Think I might need some return visits just to make sure though.

I'm going to pop along to ReallyNotAHippie's sling meet in the same place on Sunday 6th March if I can. DS is too old for slings, but I've been talking to RNAH on PM and she says they'll have me anyway. it's partly an excuse to meet up, have a natter and meet some new people I think and I'm all up for that.

Mamathulu Tue 01-Mar-11 11:25:59

yep - sounds great!

scroggy Fri 11-Mar-11 20:41:42

Hi, I've just joined 2nite! Would love to meet some new faces, i have a 20 month old little girl with alot of energy and we both cant stand being stuck in doors!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now