Eastbourne August meet-up

(33 Posts)
lowrib Tue 03-Aug-10 00:05:36

OK, I'm going to take the plunge and suggest something! Does anyone fancy meeting up for a picnic one weekend?

How about Gildredge park, near the playground / cafe, on Sat 21st or Sun 22nd August?

All DCs, DPs / assorted family members who fancy a picnic also welcome!

What do you think? Is anyone up for it?

Jaquelinehyde Fri 27-Aug-10 22:39:00

Excellent TeamEdward I shall keep my eyes peeled...is it a Boden lapel by any chance!

lowrib Fri 27-Aug-10 23:02:25

Ooh, while there's a few of you here, can anyone recommend a good hairdresser? We've only just moved in, and I really want to treat myself to a haircut before beginning the life of a skint student!

And while I'm on the subject I suppose I'd better reluctantly ask about a dentist too, is there anywhere you'd recommend or avoid?

Jaquelinehyde Sat 28-Aug-10 00:18:01

Can't help with Eastbourne I'm afraid low as I'm in Battle. I shall ask my sister in law and brother as they are in Eastbourne.

wouldliketoknow Sat 28-Aug-10 06:39:31

i am doing an honors in psychology, any weekend in october will be fine as i can foresee
never been able to find decent hairdresser, i always do it at home country in hols blush, too far for dentist

lowrib Mon 30-Aug-10 11:07:17

Thanks Jaquelinehyde, I'd really appreciate any advice smile - although no hurry - I see from wouldliketoknow, it might not be easy! (Thanks for the warning WLTN) I'll get my pre-college cut done back in London (still working there for another 3 weeks, can't wait to finish!)

lowrib Tue 31-Aug-10 19:35:06

I think we're probably going to go to The Secret Field Play Project on Friday September 10th. It's not very near us, but it looks good, it's the first one and it's free.

I'll be there with DS (21months) and DP. Both are lovely smile

If anyone else fancies joining us, just let us know.

Lucyhanco Wed 22-Sep-10 19:43:05

Hi Lowrib

Have just noticed your thread about meeting up. I would love to and am local to Gildredge Park. I have a DS of nearly 9 months and go quite alot to the tennis cafe there as perfect for kids.

Let me know x

lowrib Fri 29-Oct-10 00:47:08

Hiya Lucyhanco, and I just saw yours! I've started another thread here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now