Guidance sought on insights about Uckfield

(2 Posts)
Jugger Wed 05-Apr-17 16:14:07

Hello there

We currently live in London and have been looking for a new area to move to in East Sussex. From a tour of the area and speaking to some of the locals, we really like the feel of Uckfield and are now looking to move there in the summer.

Our aim is to rent for a year or so, to make sure we like living there and that the area provides what we want as a family in the medium – long term, then look to buy a house.

Does anyone have any insights into whether there are any no go areas/ areas to avoid and or which are the ‘nice’ areas to live (max 2-2.5 miles from the town) in Uckfield?

Also, any recommends on good nurseries would be very welcome.

Thanks

Jugger

choosingchoices Thu 06-Apr-17 15:13:15

I grew up in uckfield and although I live fairly close I don' t know it so well now. There are some really nice villages nearby- Framfield and Buxted are lovely and Blackboys, although a bit further has a great primary school.

Can't help much with areas within the town to avoid or choose or nurseries though, sorry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now