**********National Playday - Wednesday 5th August 2009 - Ardrossan South Beach**********

(40 Posts)
Macdog Fri 31-Jul-09 09:26:14

I'm going, who else fancies it???

Runs from 11am - 4pm

Loads for the whole family to do, and it doesn't cost a penny!!

Bouncy castles, face painting, sports, messy activities, portable play areas, Bookstart and loads more!

irvinemum Wed 05-Aug-09 09:11:11

the funday 2day age is from baby to teenage there lots 2 do and fun 4 all c u all there later

macdog Wed 05-Aug-09 09:34:13

Yep, loads for all ages.

So looking forward to it!

irvinemum Wed 05-Aug-09 10:05:45

it 4 all age there lot great things to do right i,m about to leave or i never leave the house c u all later

macdog Wed 05-Aug-09 10:40:24

Mickeybee if you go, we're going to try meeting at the bus stop opposite Johnny Ho's chinese restaurant at 1pm

Come join us!!

smile

DollyPS Wed 05-Aug-09 12:45:37

I just sent a text and I am such a numpty as well I see where we have to meet up DOH!!!!!

See ya all there girls.

macdog Wed 05-Aug-09 17:40:59

God my feet hurt!

Thanks heavens for ASDA cheap kids clothes - home safe and sound.

major mix-up in communications - met irvinemum in ASDA.

Irvinemum I'll post the pre-5 dates when I summon the energy to move to my diary grin

DollyPS - your DC's are fantastic! Please thank them from me for being so kind to dd smile

DollyPS Wed 05-Aug-09 22:12:39

Your welcome hen. Kids loved doing it more so Al.

It was a fab day and I am all burnt even my legs that never get burnt LOL!!!!!!

The kids are knackered as we walked into Saltcoats for tea and they went to the caravan park there as well as we have friends there the now on holiday so I have not long in.

Kids want to know when the next one is.

Al loves looking after the babies and is very protective as the others are and they love going out as you seen.

Me I love meeting new folks.

macdog your lovely hen as is your lass. A credit to you and very entertaining bless her wee cotton socks. Need to meet for a cuppa sometime just for a natter.

DollyPS Wed 05-Aug-09 22:14:50

Irvinemum you were missed hen would of loved to have met you today maybe another day eh.

irvinemum Wed 05-Aug-09 23:57:19

i know i,m a dick lol

macdog Thu 06-Aug-09 07:57:32

Just found that there are more activities in Ardrossan this week INFO HERE

Might suit your lot, Dolly

DollyPS Thu 06-Aug-09 13:59:07

oooh ok of for a wee look see hen ta for the heads up hen.

DollyPS Thu 06-Aug-09 14:59:35

Sounds fab hen will see if they want to go the mora for a bit and I need to stock up on suntan lotion at factor 99 LOL!!!!!

macdog Thu 06-Aug-09 18:05:24

Have a good one!

I'll see you in Volunteer rooms tomorrow Irvinemum 1.30-3.30

smile

irvinemum Thu 06-Aug-09 23:18:10

i see u there i,ve still not top up fone yet i ring u in the morning

DollyPS Fri 07-Aug-09 14:04:31

Sorry for the no show but kids didnt want to go today as they had other plans with friends that I had forgotten about oops and I wont take someone elses child away with asking parents first and one is a bit funny about that kind of thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now