Childrens hairdresser?

(6 Posts)
HelenGG Tue 07-Oct-08 20:18:40

Can anyone reccomend a hairdresser that I could take my son to (16 months), apart from Loop in Ealing?

Thanks

littlestarschildminding Sun 12-Oct-08 17:33:35

Busbys in Northfields avenue are very good with children, they have a childrens seat (a car if I remember rightly) that they sit in while they cut.

muppetsmum Fri 23-Jan-09 11:06:31

Just had my 19 mo DDs hair cut at Busby's as Loop has now closed. They made a nice job of it and the car-chair was fun, though other than that I wouldn't say they were hugely child-friendly. If anyone knows how to contact the nice lady who used to do the haircuts at Loop I would be really glad to know! She was lovely with DD who has such a mop of hair it needs cutting more often than mine!

slng Fri 23-Jan-09 16:51:25

Years (at least 3) ago there used to be a children's hairdresser at Snips at St John's on Mattock Lane. Don't even know if Snips still runs ...

murf Fri 21-Aug-09 22:58:33

i found one in chiswick called the chiswick salon on fauconberg road. £7 for my 10 moth old they wre good. also trotters on turnham green terrace but they are expensive

pinotplease Tue 25-Aug-09 22:35:33

Have had my DD hair cut at Snips (is still there Tuesday and Thursday morning from 10-1). I think it cost £5,but can't be certain. You don't need to make an appointment in advance just show up and sign up next to a time slot on the list. Also recommend Snips as a baby group, its very organised and so much to do from the normal baby group activities to baby massage and singing sessions and story sessions. You donate £1 on entry and then the singing is another £2.50 but well worth it! Also have a cafe area where you can buy lunch (baked potatoes, cheese on toast etc.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now