Spanish/English playgroup??

(4 Posts)
ARAG Tue 18-Mar-08 09:54:02

I'm very interested in finding/creating a new mums/playgroup for Spanish speakers. Does anyone have any information on one in our area? Are you Spanish speaking and interested in forming a group?

polux Mon 05-May-08 19:23:48

Hi i'm just registering today and I found this add, I am a spanish speakers and I would like to join this group or help to create one I have one baby 4 weeks old and one toodler almost two years old.
so let me know please

ARAG Thu 12-Jun-08 10:32:03

Hi polux, Sorry for the late reply. Want to have a coffee sometime? I can't seem to find your profile on the local mumsnet member listing. Shoot me a note with your details... I am listed there.

Any other hispanohablantes out there wanting to have a chat?

HolidaysQueen Wed 23-Jul-08 11:21:40

Hi, I've just spotted this. I am not a native speaker or even very fluent but I have done GCSE - got an A* :-) - and use Spanish a lot on holiday and would be interested in trying to better my Spanish skills. I have a DS aged 4 months, and we would love him to learn Spanish as he gets older because we enjoy going to Spain so much. Are you still planning to organise the playgroup?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now