Antenatal yoga and pilates in ealing

(7 Posts)
Blueberry2014 Sun 09-Feb-14 17:10:39

Hello! I am 13 weeks and would love to join a pregnant yoga or pilates in ealing as I am getting fat, am not finding the energy to run anymore and have been advised to stop Bikram yoga. Any recommendations?! Thank you so much-am desperate! X

CarineBabyCalm Tue 11-Feb-14 14:09:28

So many to choose from. I used to go to an evening class on Wednesday with Hilde at the Northfields community centre.
I aslo recommend Johanna
www.letsyoga.co.uk/schedule_public.php

I run BabyCalm in Ealing so you might want to check that out too
www.babycalm.co.uk

Blueberry2014 Tue 11-Feb-14 22:22:15

Thanks Carine! I checked out BabyCalm and will start looking at birth prep classes really soon I think - thank you ! It is time I sorted that - especially as am pretty frightened.

As for the yoga, I think I will try Hilde tomorrow - I guess I just turn up with my £7 and a mat smile I couldnt find much online but will give it a go! Thanks for that too! I also emailed Johanna so will see what comes of it - am really grateful smile

CarineBabyCalm Sat 01-Mar-14 23:47:50

Hi Blueberry2014
Hope you liked the classes! I was a life saver for both of my pregnancies!

PerivaleSquizita Sat 15-Mar-14 11:28:44

Does anyone have a link/phone number for Hilde's course? Have heard through the grapevine it is good but can't find how to get in touch (I live across borough from her but drive). smile Thanks.

CarineBabyCalm Mon 17-Mar-14 00:14:48

Hi PerivaleSquizita, you could ring the Northfields Community center and ask them to confirm the time of the class. It's on every Wednesday at 8pm, drop in, £7?

PerivaleSquizita Mon 17-Mar-14 07:43:49

Thanks smile Will do!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now