Free Counselling / Mentoring

(4 Posts)
Divinyl Mon 03-Sep-12 20:36:32

Are you still in need of people in relation to this, as I have been considering seeking some guidance? Would you consider telephone sessions (I could get to Ealing, but probably not regularly/without a toddler).

Detroit Tue 10-Jul-12 19:21:53

Hi there, sorry for the late reply, yes my sessions are free of charge and it will be 7 free sessions. It is a mattere of you 'presenting' what you what to deal with and finding some type of resolution or progress through our time together. Please contact me on 07976 126 320 and I would be more than happy to answer any questions and try and arranage something. Thanks. Mike

bettina46 Fri 06-Jul-12 11:33:29

Hi,
I live in Ealing and I am interested in your offer. Are the sessions free of charge? How can I get more information about them?

Detroit Wed 04-Jul-12 23:30:35

Hi, I'm a Counsellor in my final year of study offering 6 counselling sessions talk therapy as part of my final year program: issues like dealing with stress & anxiety; addictions & self-defeating behaviours for which I work with Ealing Intervetion Program; goal setting. Be assured that discretion & confidentiality assured. Thanks. Mike

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now