nurseries and childminders for 1 year old in Hanwell or on route to Brentford Train Station

(3 Posts)
CIM Sat 07-May-11 08:42:55

Hello All

We are moving to Hanwell in the next few months and I have a 1year old who I will need to find a nursery place for as I go back to work after mat leave..... it all happens at once! Can anyone recommend good nurseries in the area or childminders..... I will be travelling by bus to Brentford train station so could further the search...... appreciate the help and local knowledge ..... and look forward to meeting local mums when we move...... CIM X

Jacquelineok Thu 14-Jul-11 14:08:01

I am a mum living in South Ealing. I have a six month old son and a 2.5 year old daughter and I am looking for someone to mind them 5 days a week from September when I go back to work. My daughter will need to be dropped off at pre school 4 mornings a week in Northfields. Can anyone recommend a childminder/nanny who would be suitable? Thanks for your help!!

green1976 Sun 17-Jul-11 10:16:45

Hi,

My little boy goes to Buttons nursery on Oaklands Rd, Hanwell. He loves it there and you could walk to bus stop to get bus to Brentford. Good luck and hope you find something suitable!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now