Meet new friends

(9 Posts)
karenb78 Fri 09-Oct-15 21:20:10

Hi ladies I've just joined site and looking to meet new friends I live at peterlee not far from Durham. I'm 37 and have a 12 year old son. smile

laurawaller22 Mon 11-Apr-16 05:47:13

Hi mums.i am looking to find some new mummy friends my name is laura I am 26 years old I live in shildon and have a 12 week old daughter. X

Tinkerbellshoes Tue 28-Jun-16 21:21:35

Ooooh I get a zombie alert before I post on this! Doesn't look promising 😱
I'm 28 with a 10, 8 and 7 year old. Just moved to Leadgate/Consett and looking to meet some other mums up here

PotteringAlong Tue 28-Jun-16 21:24:20

Ah, there's lots of us about! There's a couple if Facebook groups that are quite active that might help? Mums in Durham is the big one.

shortcake76 Tue 09-May-17 18:01:54

Hi ladies, I'm looking to move up there soon and would love to meet some new and friendly people.

Angrybird123 Sun 28-May-17 23:14:33

Hi. I.moved here last year from the south. 2 dcs aged 6 and 7. Lone parent so v keen to meet new people. Give me a shout x

Zapdos Tue 10-Oct-17 11:50:37

If you are all on Facebook, ask to join Mums in Durham. There is loads of info on there about local groups/classes/events and people are often planning meet ups.

pady Tue 10-Oct-17 13:29:50

Hi Ladies
I am new to Harpenden. 67 years young and live with my partner. Suffered a stroke in December 2015 now able to drive and walk with a stick. Would like to find friends in Carpenders Close area. I wonder if you could give me some idea about appointing a Personal assistant few hours a week to help me go to town, library, physio, shopping etc. Also could you give me recommendation to find a cleaner who can do some ironing as well.
Regards

LocalEditorDurham&Newcastle Tue 10-Oct-17 18:44:32

Hi @pady. Can I redirect you to our Hertfordshire site www.mumsnet.com/local/hertfordshire - I think we're possibly a bit out of your way. Hope you find some help there!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now