Chat thread

(68 Posts)
HelveticaTheBold Sun 23-Oct-11 11:51:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PinkPussyCat Sun 22-Jan-12 13:09:02

Eh? No way! Off to check that out...

PinkPussyCat Sun 22-Jan-12 13:16:46

No proper plans for the day, dh is working, not sure what to do... Will get out into the back garden shortly. Fill up bird feeders etc. <sigh> my life is so exciting...

CoffeeMummy Thu 26-Jan-12 12:19:25

Hello, can I join too and out myself as a local?! I was inspired to seek this out by another thread about moving house (which I think lots of you are also on!) as I realised there's actually quite a few of us around this area. I'm in Birkhill/Muirhead, and not Dundee born and bred, although my DH is. Am working from home today but finding it VERY hard to get motivated - especially cos the weather is nice and cold and clear - would love to get outside for a good walk!

TBE Thu 26-Jan-12 12:28:44

FoxyRevenger Thu 26-Jan-12 12:32:58

Hey everyday <waves> smile

Just saw this thread pop up in active convos.

What's the news? What's been happening?

We've been Tayport-bound for a week with a stomach bug - lovely - and today I'm actually glad to be back at my desk shock

shesparkles Wed 01-Feb-12 13:48:09

Hellooooooo from the east end of Dundee!

TBE Wed 01-Feb-12 15:10:38

shesparkles Thu 02-Feb-12 07:44:58

I am now!!!

TBE Thu 02-Feb-12 09:59:56

shesparkles Thu 02-Feb-12 11:02:37

It's not a sign of old age, you're Looking. After. Yourself
(clutching at straws as I hug a radiator)

TBE Thu 02-Feb-12 11:13:21

MumToSophie Fri 03-Feb-12 10:51:55

Hello, can I join you all too? I have two little girls (a 2 year old and a 4 month old) and we are having a lazy day today. I just found mumsnet local, didn't realise there would be so many dundee people on smile

TBE Fri 03-Feb-12 12:11:11

ilovebabytv Fri 03-Feb-12 14:43:29

hello, im not dundee just outside though (by about 20 miles grin). Its soooo bloody cold today. I think if you have to scrape ice off the inside of your car that should be a good enough reason not to go to work and stay at home. i wish

shesparkles Fri 03-Feb-12 15:17:43

TBE that sale's about 3 minutes away from me! wink
As the owner of a teen and a 9 year old, I don't think anyone would want what I need to get rid of now! lol

And yep, still freeeeeezing!

PurpleFrog Fri 03-Feb-12 15:48:51

shesparkles - you might be surprised. They usually accept clothes up to 8 years and books and toys up to 10 years. [I usually do the Cupar one each year and dd is now 14!] Of course we might just be very slow in getting round to having clearouts....... grin

shesparkles Sat 04-Feb-12 07:41:19

thanks for that purplefrog It's a bit late for the sale today, but definitely worth knowing for the future *eyes up overflowing loft

TeaAndTunnocks Thu 08-Nov-12 21:55:53

Bumping this thread to see if anyone is still around.

You may have noticed that the Local section has had a fantastic revamp and is looking rather smart. We'd like to fill the local pages with great tips and reviews of local businesses and events.

We will also be organising local meet ups around the town for anyone who would like to get out of the house for an hour or two.

If you know others in Dundee area, give them a shout and invite them along to the MN Dundee Local pages.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now