Win! A set of Trolley Bags.

(4 Posts)
LocalEditorDorset Thu 05-Nov-15 22:16:53

Trolley Bags are a set of four bags which fit into any sized supermarket trolley for the easiest and most organised packing at the supermarket. The system rolls up into a neat Velcro-fastened package that can be hooked on the back of the trolley whilst you shop. Once at the till and all your shopping is on the conveyor, Trolley Bags spread out in one simple action, with the ‘arms’ resting on the trolley sides, giving you a series of open and upright bags to fill, leaving both hands free for packing and sorting. For customers who ‘Scan as you shop,’ the bags can be racked open into the trolley when you enter the store, allowing you to pack, sort and organise your shopping exactly how you like it as your make your way around the aisles.
Now available in new colours and two sizes, Trolley Bags are the reusable bag system that every shopper needs. Trolley Bags Original for standard deeper trolleys and Trolley Bags Express for shallower trolleys, they are perfect for anyone.

We have reviewed these and you can read the review here

We have a set of The Trolleybags Original in Vibe (set of 4 bags) to giveaway. Just comment below stating why you'd like to win the set.

For another chance to win visit our Facebook page

Terms & Conditions: Open to UK residents aged 18yrs and over. One winner will be drawn by random selection. Closing date 20th November 9pm. The winner will be announced on the website and Facebook, response required within 1 week or Mumsnet Dorset reserves the right to pick another winner.

SandersteadMum Thu 12-Nov-15 14:24:03

These look great. I'd like a set so I could self-scan as I go around the supermarket and then walk straight past the checkout queue, straight to my car :-)

BlushingMom Fri 13-Nov-15 16:56:21

These looking easy to use. And maybe then I would actually remember to take my bags with me to the shops.

LauraDav Thu 19-Nov-15 22:48:43

I'd like to win these as it would save me from my usual panic at the Lidl checkout! I could just fling the shopping in the bags rather than sling them in the trolley to keep up with the cashier, then have to repack all over again at the counter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now