Tumbleweeds flying around... Anyone from Torquay?

(34 Posts)
Walnutshell Wed 27-Jun-07 19:43:32

Well, I've only been in this pretty part of the world 5 minutes (OK, 7 weeks), but as far as MN in concerned, am I all alone down here???

Still, it's nice to be the first to start a local thread and maybe I'll pop back now and then to chat with myself about the weather.

If anyone else does turn up, hello and do you have any recommendations for toddler groups etc.

Thanks!

mymummyisasquarehead Thu 12-May-11 23:07:25

Hello, i'm in Newton Abbot and a single mum to a 4 year old boy.

Message me if anyone fancies a chat ;-) xx

Slingswingtorbayandteignbridge Tue 26-Jul-16 21:39:08

hello :-) are you still about?

Slingswingtorbayandteignbridge Tue 26-Jul-16 23:06:44

Where did everyone go? Anyone still out there?

Darcychu Sun 21-Aug-16 18:48:37

Yepp, Torquay Here Too smile Born and half bred Devonian XD

Slingswingtorbayandteignbridge Sun 21-Aug-16 20:34:00

Hello :-) nice to know im not on my own here lol.
Im Shirley.
I have a 19 month old little boy. I work 30hrs a week but am starting a business that will hopefully mean i will be able to spend more time with him. How about you?

Darcychu Sun 21-Aug-16 21:13:52

Hey Shirley,
I'm Darcy

The Business sounds good! Hope that works out as planned :D
I'm only 1 month pregnant right now but came here for some guidance along the way, actually only just found out smile

Just came back from Netherlands as was travelling there for 3 months to visit my partner who is moving here in December so cant wait for that smile

Slingswingtorbayandteignbridge Sun 21-Aug-16 22:06:26

WoW!! congratulations :-) thats fantastic news :-)

shame you have to wait so long for your partner to get here :-( can't be easy going through the pregnancy on your own.

Darcychu Sun 21-Aug-16 22:45:06

Thank You!!! smile Yeah it is hard but also exciting! planning to move into a bigger place and prepare it ready for him to get here, and atleast hes getting here in time for christmas Haha, just hoping this pregnancy goes as planned, Been doing TOO much reading about it to make sure i do things as right as i can Haha xx

Amidhewitt Wed 31-Aug-16 12:44:11

Hey mummies...I have just set this page up on Facebook in the hope of making some lovely new mummy friends in the Willows...if you or anyone you know lives there, would you kindly add yourselves or share this link please! Thanks lovelies xxx
www.facebook.com/Willowsmumsclub/smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now