Anybody fancy doing pre- or post-natal pilates in Woodbury?...

(3 Posts)
clioann Sat 25-Jan-14 14:03:46

Hello, I was just wondering if anybody fancied doing pre or post natal pilates in the not too distant future?
I am expecting No.2 and my back is suffering from lifting my heavy toddler. Plus I have zero stomach muscles and goodness knows how my pelvic floor is going to cope in the months ahead!
Unfortunately I can't find any classes local to me - and I'm not that keen to do classes at a gym, which tend to be large and therefore not very tailored to your needs.
If I can get a group of 5+ people, then I can organise a trained pre/post natal physio/Pilates instructor to take a class for us at Ocean Physio in Woodbury (just off A376).
Ideally the classes would be in the evening to accommodate working mums, and involve dads in childcare. Nursing mums could bring babes along. The class would combine pre and post (if there is a mix of mums). It's likely to cost £10 per session.
Anybody interested??

username2014 Mon 03-Feb-14 13:07:24

Hi, I may be interested in this. I sent you a message but not sure if it worked..

clioann Tue 04-Feb-14 21:51:11

Thanks so much - I've seen your message and responded (please let me know if you don't receive it).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now