Looking for friends :-)

(14 Posts)
Gena13 Sat 21-Sep-13 01:03:47

Hi, anyone live in chudleight, chudleigh Knighton or bovey tracey area? I live just out skirt chudleigh Knighton but don't know anybody around here. I have a 2.5 year olds daughter, and would be lovely to have friends near by. I'm up for meet up or even go to fitness class smile

DevonMummy1 Sat 21-Sep-13 11:43:48

Hi Gena,
Welcome to Mumsnet.
Are you the same Gena from the Meet a Mum site on facebook?
I live close to Chudleigh and have a 4 year old boy and a (nearly 3) year old girl. If you checkout the Teignbridge meet up board I will be posting a new meet up very soon if you would like to come along?
Look forward to chatting with you

Moshipoppet Wed 23-Oct-13 22:53:16

Hi,i'm Kim 34,with a 8yr old girl living in Ilfracombe,please can someone point me where i may be able to meet other mums?As i dont know many here & there doesn't seem to be much in the way of meet up's in this area x

clioann Thu 24-Oct-13 21:10:37

Hi Kim/Moshipoppet, Welcome to Mumsnet! I'm one of the mums who looks after Mumsnet Devon. I will get in touch with our local ambassador in N. Devon to find out when the next meet-up is planned for and let you know. smile

Amyksays Sat 26-Oct-13 20:10:19

Hi gena, I'm in kennford, not too far from Chudleigh K! Have a 2.5 boy and 9m girl. There is a tots group in kennford on thurs am, and a play dough group at Haldon on a Monday. Orange Elephant is always good for coffee and cake! Let me know if you'd like any more info. X

Moshipoppet Mon 11-Nov-13 09:23:16

Thank you clioann,that would be great smile

clioann Mon 11-Nov-13 12:50:20

No problem! Great to see that the North Devon meet-up group is looking busier than ever, and that there's a meet-up on the horizon. smile

Natlstephenson2879 Fri 21-Mar-14 21:00:53

Hiya,
I live in Bradninch near Exeter and have a 17 month old daughter. I am looking for other mums to meet up with for play dates and coffee.
My husband works all week and I am stuck at home feeling bored and lonely! :-)

BethandImmy Thu 03-Apr-14 16:03:26

Hi smile Have just moved from Cornwall to Newton Poppleford. I have a 21 month old daughter and another due in September. Anyone fancy meeting up for a play date let me know.

katiekins1984 Fri 02-May-14 22:18:47

Hello,
I am 29yr and about to have my frist baby in six weeks. Is there anyone who would like a chat in the Fremington area in teh same situation?

singingk Fri 02-May-14 22:47:50

hi looking to make friends to im from seaton and often in sidmouth smile

singingk Fri 02-May-14 22:49:46

suffer with depression and find it hard to travel because of anxiety if anyone is local would love to meet my daughter is 5months old.

neenjannah Sat 01-Nov-14 12:44:24

Hi I'm in bideford if any parents would like to meet! I find weekends so lonely especially!!! Get in touch if you would like company or give us some ha! Thanks

nappyaddict Fri 24-Jul-15 12:54:52

Hi we don't live in devon but we visit a lot as my dp's uncle has a flat in Brixham. My ds is an only child so he gets a bit bored down here as we don't know any other children down here and i wondered if any families would ever be interested in meeting up with mine? my son is 9 but as he has learning difficulties he his happy playing with younger children too (his favourite child in our street is 4)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now