New find last weekend

(2 Posts)
joyce21132 Wed 01-May-13 12:50:57

Wanted to share with everyone - made a new discovery this weekend! There's a place called Yurtcamp near Liverton which is a great way to pass a few hours with your kids and it's all free! My two boys went on the assault course and zip wire and apart from the fact they were covered in mud by the time they were finished they said it was the best fun they'd had for ages. My daughter and her friend who were dressed as princesses(!) spent the time playing in the games area. Just though I'd let everyone know as it's great to find somewhere free! There's a little cafe there too where the kids could get 10p sweets and I had a coffee. The place was really quiet it was like having it to ourselves - so don't tell too many people! :-)

moortosea Wed 01-May-13 20:05:12

tell lots of people then they will stay in business,

In the winter months, the only thing you have to pay for at the Dart country park behind Ashburton on the moors, is parking. there are a few extra activities to pay for tree top climbing, but all the zip lines and outside adventure is free.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now