Photographer

(5 Posts)
memphis83 Tue 11-Mar-14 16:34:51

Kevin Paul photography in Leicestershire is good, he does different prices to cater for budgets did a great job at my friends wedding and we are having him at ours.

dundy Tue 11-Mar-14 16:25:21

This lady is quite fantastic www.daniellapetkoffphotography.com
If she is available she can do great work last minute too

MaryHo Fri 28-Feb-14 17:31:48

Hi all, it's too late for your wedding but this piece of information might be useful for others who are browsing this thread. I know a wonderful wedding photographer, living in London, working in the UK mainly. It's a woman, a professional wedding photographer, tried by me & my friends a couple of times not only for wedding but also for family photography sessions. So, if you want to have a reliable person at your wedding and be sure that your pictures will be fabulous, check this website: www.studio-milla.com/ I'm sure you gonna like her gallery.

MichelleDerby Thu 16-May-13 22:06:59

Tim Harrison Photography did my wedding. Much cheaper than most wedding photographers. The photos were great. My brother had them 2 years later for his wedding too so they must be good. smile

D1mk1 Wed 15-May-13 18:22:44

Hi all,
After 20 years together, me and my other half are getting married next year and I wondered if you could recommend a good wedding photographer? We are working to a reasonably tight budget and I am at a loss about photographers as the last 5 weddings that we have attended, there photos were questionable......
Thanx in advance
Donna
X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now