Mickleover mums

(11 Posts)
primaldream Sun 25-Nov-12 16:45:47

Test

Rachel2620 Fri 23-Nov-12 20:06:47

Hia, awww whats your little boy called? Is the massage course n e good? smile xxx

DerbyNightfall Wed 14-Nov-12 16:59:20

Hi Rachel, I'm Peartree rather than Mickleover but I have a 9 week old son - waves - so I'm in the same boat of trying to find new friends etc. I'm currently doing a baby massage course in Mickleover - its a nice area to live.

SybildeChocolate Sat 10-Nov-12 11:01:58

No worries smile

Rachel2620 Sat 10-Nov-12 10:57:54

Yh I know where the library is, I'll check it out, thanks agen chick smile xx

SybildeChocolate Sat 10-Nov-12 10:44:46

You're very welcome. smile They have a story time session for babies and toddlers in the central library in Derby City centre. I can't remember the dates though, I think it's Mondays (possibly). You can't miss this place, there's a green statue at the front. It's just opposite the Wardwick.

Rachel2620 Sat 10-Nov-12 10:34:37

Aww thanks, yh ill have a look! Lol yeah I went up to Mickleover library a few weeks back coz they said there was cradle club baby group so I went along and no 1 was even there! Oh the shame!! Lol blush so I haven't been to any since then coz I don't wanna look an idiot! Lol hence why I joined the site to find another way of Meetin mums n babies lol. Thanks for your help!! winkgrin xx

SybildeChocolate Sat 10-Nov-12 10:28:44

grin Don't worry, no one will hold that against you.

The Derby boards tend to get a little quiet. There are other mums in Derby though, so hang on in there as they will answer. In the mean time, the rest of the site is great. There's a competitions section up the top, and if you look at the active conversations you'll find something to chat about. Watch out for the 'am I being unreasonable?' section though, the posters there can come across as vipers a bit harsh.

Mickelover is lovely. They used to have a toddler group in the hall opposite the shops. smile

Rachel2620 Sat 10-Nov-12 08:08:13

Ha ha yeah netmums mumsnet! Lol blush xx

SybildeChocolate Wed 07-Nov-12 21:24:44

Hi, Rach. You do know that this is MUMSNET, right? wink

Rach2620 Wed 07-Nov-12 13:02:38

Hi, im new to netmums, I have an 8 month old daughter called Mollie, was looking to find other mums in the area or close by for a meet up and to make new friends for mollie (and me) lol.
Hope to hear from you all,
Rachel xx smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now