Kendal is FINALLY calling......

(7 Posts)
Helloall1 Sat 15-Mar-14 09:11:49

We now have an official move date for Kendal! (Start of April).

I would like to say a huge thank you to those that have gone out of their way to provide information, advice and support both in the forum and through private messaging...it has been brilliant and made things much easier for us.

It has been a long process, but worth it!

I really appreciate everything and cannot wait to live in beautiful Kendal

:-)

holmessweetholmes Mon 17-Mar-14 16:47:25

Hi Helloall1. Glad your move is sorted! Did you see the Sunday Times 'best places to live in the UK' article this weekend? Apparently Kendal was listed as best in the whole NW.
We've found a house we want to buy in Storth but we haven't sold ours yet... Can't wait to move up there. I'm a bit envy of your moving date! Hope it all goes well for you. I'm intending to hang around the MN Cumbria board a bit now that we are definitely going to be living there.

Helloall1 Mon 17-Mar-14 22:00:38

Hi :-) it was voted best place to live in the UK not so long ago too. We are really happy with our decision and can't wait to move.

Just lots of packing to do now!..

Good luck with everything.

miracle0812 Wed 20-Jan-16 18:36:16

Hi how did it all go? Saw your other post too and now I'm in your position so would love to know how it all turned out for you 😃

Helloall1 Wed 20-Jan-16 20:57:42

Hi!

Are you planning on moving to Cumbria? Message me if want any info smile

miracle0812 Wed 20-Jan-16 21:13:15

Yes I am 😃
How have you settled in? Have you been welcomed? X

Helloall1 Wed 20-Jan-16 21:31:20

Well it's been nearly two years since we moved, it's a mixed bag really.

I'll send you a message via inbox smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now