Nearly New

(7 Posts)
LocalEditorCumbria Wed 02-Oct-13 14:13:33

Hi,

The Nearly New page is active at the moment - please access it through Classified and then click on the relevant section.

Thanks

CumbriaEditor

koolmom Sun 04-Nov-12 16:56:08

I have the same problem, I can't get to the nearly new page! Does anyone know how to get there???

irvineshome Sun 16-Sep-12 14:30:38

Hi, like other messages I'm having problems accessing the nearly new. Its all changed since last time I used it with no probs. Can anyone help please? thx

onegirland2boys Tue 28-Feb-12 16:48:01

Also looking for nearly new pages and can't find them - if any of you have had any luck please could you let the rest of us in on the secret!

elsnana Sun 06-Nov-11 13:14:02

same here .... i got on it last week but i just can't seem to find it now, i have emailed mumsnet hoping they can help, i must be doing something wrong, need help as i want to buy lots of things !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriouslylovemylife Sat 15-Oct-11 11:29:16

Same here. Could anyone please help?

dragonfly75 Fri 23-Sep-11 18:52:39

Hi, I'm new to mumsnet and want to get access to the nearly new page. How do I do this? I have clicked on nearly new under 'local' but nothing comes up. Am I doing something wrong?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now