Childminder in Coulsdon with vacancies

(1 Post)
natfrank Tue 15-Sep-09 14:31:32

Hi!

I am Natalie, an Ofsted Registered Network Childminder in central Coulsdon close to both Smitham & Coulsdon South railway stations & the 166 & 60 bus routes. I am walking distance to the shops, library & local park.

I received an overall Outstanding grade at my last Ofsted inspection (June 08) and have almost completed the Level 3 Diploma in Home based Childcare. I hold a Paediatric First Aid Certificate & a Level 2 Award for Food Safety in Catering. I'm a member of both the National Childminding Association & the Croydon Childminding Association. I have public liability Insurance.

I provide a warm and caring environment with lots of activities working towards the early years foundation stage. I provide lots of opportunities for messy play (sand, water, cooking, painting etc) and we have a playroom. I attend local stay and play groups in the area and am close the park and library for Rhymetime/Wiggle and Jiggle/Storytime. We have a secure garden with a wendy house and trampoline. I am happy to provide home cooked food. I have a 3 year old daughter and we have a cat.

I can drop off/collect from Smitham Nursery or Primary School.

I currently have full and part time vacancies available and will also consider Ad hoc hours.

Please see my website for further details www.tinytykesandtinkerpots.co.uk

Thanks

Natalie

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now