New Slimming World Group- Addiscombe

(5 Posts)
LorenzaSlimmingWorld Tue 07-Jul-09 15:21:43

Hey ladies, just to let you know if you're in the Croydon area or near that I'm opening a new group on 25th July in Addiscombe.

It will be a Saturday morning class in order to get all you working mums along, and maybe get your weigh in over and done with before you go away for the weekend.

Classes will start at 9.30 am and if all you lovely ladies invite four friends to join with u together then you will all get your first week free.

I look forward to meeting you all....it will be held at St Mildred's Church hall on Saturday Mornings.

Local travel: bus stops and addiscombe village very close. We are a two minute walk along Bingham Road from Addiscombe Tramstop. Trams run from East Croydon at regular intervals (direction Elmers End or Beckenham Junction)

LorenzaSlimmingWorld Fri 17-Jul-09 08:26:48

Just a reminder of the special offer at the moment *BRING 4 FRIENDS WITH YOU AND YOU ALL GET YOUR FIRST WEEK FREE**

brilliant for all you mums to team up together and discover the new you!

See you Saturday at 9.30am on 25th July

LorenzaSlimmingWorld Thu 23-Jul-09 17:05:31

hey ladies...look forward to meeting you all on saturday morning 9.30am!!! Any questions call me 07884343185
xx

EverySingleStar Fri 09-Oct-09 01:00:05

Wahey - my partner attends grin

LorenzaSlimmingWorld Thu 07-Jul-11 12:30:42

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW OUR CLASS TIMES HAVE CHANGED:

8.45AM & 10.30AM

www.slimmingworld.com/slimwithlorenza

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now