Used "Sign & Sign" and "Baby Mozart" DVDs to give away

(4 Posts)
NoNickname Fri 21-Sep-07 11:01:15

I am having a bit of a clear-out and have a couple of DVDs to give away if anyone is interested:

- Baby Einstein "Baby Mozart Music Festival". The box says it's for ages 0-3, but I think my ds got most use out of it while he was under one.

- "Sing and Sign" with instruction booklet. I believe this has now been updated as I have seen a "2007" version for sale, but I would think this still fits in with the Sing and Sign programme, or would be useful as a basis for sign language. We never went to the classes in the end, but my ds still enjoyed the DVD.

I was going to offer them on Freecycle, but thought this might hit the target market more quickly!

CAT me if you're interested in one or both (or add a message and I can CAT you if you're not able to). I can pop the DVD through your letterbox if you're in central/south/east Croydon or a short drive away.

NoNickname Fri 21-Sep-07 20:57:15

Bump

NoNickname Fri 21-Sep-07 20:58:00

And that should read "Sing and Sign" in the title too blush.

laura032004 Sun 23-Sep-07 15:57:53

Hia - I'm not in your area, but this came up on a search I did on the main MN. I'd love these if they are still available? Happy to pay P&P

mumsnetemail@blueyonder.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now