Coffee Morning

(6 Posts)
Aleena88 Fri 17-Feb-17 13:52:05

I'm considering setting up a kind of coffee morning at Matthew's Yard for local parents and kids. Before I speak to Matthew's Yard re having a little space to put down a play mat and some toys (and potentially a coffee & cake deal or some kind of parents loyalty scheme) I was hoping to get an idea of how many people might be interested. I was thinking a Thursday or Friday morning around 10 but I am completely open to suggestions and ideas. Thanks all!

babypeach Fri 17-Feb-17 16:50:46

Hi
I'd consider it yes. My little one is 15 months if that helps?
Especially like the sound of cake...!

Aleena88 Fri 17-Feb-17 21:22:22

Hi!

That's great! I'm hoping to drum up a bit of interest before I speak to matthews Yard, so feel free to share this and I'll speak to them asap. Mine are nearly 3 and 7 months x

AnnaStockholm Thu 02-Mar-17 15:15:41

Hi
I like the idea, I have a 3 year old and i am only off Mondays but I am sure you would get a lot of parents and children coming.

Aleena88 Thu 02-Mar-17 16:07:32

That's great Anna, thank you for your reply. I'm going to speak to matthews yard in the next week and see if there's a day they'd prefer or works for them and then I'll get back to you guys x

LocalEditorCroydon Fri 03-Mar-17 16:34:25

Hi Aleena,

Would you organise this via our MeetUp page so that as many people as possible can join in? You'll get a lot more people coming along.

local.mumsnet.com/croydon/group-meet-ups/croydon

Have fun!

Helen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now