State Primary school in Kenley/Purley Area

(3 Posts)
Confusedmom2015 Sun 13-Sep-15 10:36:40

Hi everyone, having recently moved to the area, I am looking for school places for my kids. Anyone sending their kids to Kenley primary please advice. Anyone who has left too. Any advice on schools to go for or avoid as well. Kenley is my nearest but I am happy to drive within 10 minutes. Also any bullying in any of the local schools?

MuminPurley Sun 13-Sep-15 13:24:34

Harris Park Academy Kenley is worth a look - Just had an outstanding ofsted. Harris tends to be a bit marmite - people love them or hate them, but definitely visit to view it for yourself.

michelle1975 Mon 04-Jan-16 18:50:04

I wouldn't even bother with Harris academy kenley if your child has any sort of special needs as the head of academy makes life very hard for them. I actually can't see how they got outstanding this year I removed my 2 children after 2/3 weeks of being back n the school after being lied to and finding out they were checking my Facebook after I had a rant about a dinner lady shouting at my Asd child and then story being changed by the end of the day

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now