Good hairdresser for mixed race children.

(4 Posts)
FifiCroydon1 Sat 05-Sep-15 12:05:49

Can anyone recommend a good, friendly and reasonable hairdresser able to cut well my kids' beautiful curly hair.
Not always good experiences in the past, would appreciate any personal recommendations. Sth Croydon/Croydon

SandersteadMum Thu 24-Sep-15 12:14:56

Just saw this on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kidsandkinks

KidsandKinks Thu 24-Sep-15 13:44:42

Hi we are Kids and Kinks. We offer a child friendly hairdressing experience where children can feel comfortable and more at ease whilst getting their hair done. When would you like your kid's hair cut?

TC13 Fri 06-Nov-15 10:39:50

Hiya

i'm of mixed heritage and i'm sorry to say there really isn't anyone i've found in my lifetime based in the UK who is amazing. I personally go to the curly hair guru Carlos flores who comes over from the states 3 times a year, however he doesn't have time to do kids too. He did teach me how to cut my sons hair and manage it, We now always receive compliments when we're out and other mums ask what we use in his hair etc His website for curl tips www.nyccurls.com/knowyourcurl.html

The best i did find although pricey is Andre Pierre in Brixton

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now