How happy are you to live in Croydon

(4 Posts)
SandersteadMum Wed 21-May-14 12:38:38

Stumbled across a Rightmove survey that said that Croydon residents are the 3rd least happy in the UK - which is 1 better than last year when we were the second least happy!!

Survey

Safety seems to be the biggest concern for people in Croydon. Do you agree? I certainly don't feel unsafe.

As an aside, the top place to live is Harrogate. I've been there and it was, well, boring, with everything closed at 5pm with the only place open to eat in at 7pm being an Italian chain-restaurant.

What do you think of sunny Croydon?

mummytime2 Wed 21-May-14 22:25:21

I guess it depends whereabouts you live in the borough but I find it hard to believe that Croydon residents are unhappier than those in almost all other areas in the UK.

I've been to Harrogate too - found it boring too!

chappedhands Fri 14-Nov-14 00:04:46

My daughter attends Old Palace and we need to find a place where she can board for Sixth Form next year. Is Waddon Park tram stop dangerous? What are the safest areas in Croydon?

LocalEditorCroydon Mon 17-Nov-14 12:36:21

Chappedhands - you may find you get a better response if you start a new thread with your question.

You can do this by clicking on 'Start new thread' just under the dark blue line that says Topics >> Mumsnet Local - Croydon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now