best hairdresser for bouncy 22 month old

(7 Posts)
mummy2aisha Fri 01-Jul-11 15:22:57

Im looking for a local hairdressers that is good at cutting toddlers hair with a lot of patience. I live around the selhurst area but I am willing to travel a bit for a good one any suggestions. My daughter has european hair so Im looking for a haircut not hairstyling.

phycadelic Sun 24-Jul-11 14:22:58

Go to star studded hair. She is amazing. They are based in fitness first, purley.

phycadelic Sun 24-Jul-11 14:29:56

Going to the hairdressers with a baby it's quiet difficult but I just found a hairdresser in fitness first in purley, they have a Creche and I was quite nervous going there as it was my first time having my hair done there. I was amazed how professional and good this lady is. Plus I had my hair done for half the price as it was my first time. U can say I'm having a great wknd with my family. I'm very happy. Thanks Abigail x

peachygirl Thu 28-Jul-11 16:27:39

Kutz for Kids are brilliant.

pinkdelight Tue 02-Aug-11 14:01:04

Or Juniors Plus in Carshalton. Lots of toys to play with and lovely hairdressers.

Whitecat Thu 15-Sep-11 10:32:31

Definitely Kutz4kids next to Fitness First on Brighton Road. They are quick, have kiddies chairs and even put DVDs on to entertain them.

myncichips Mon 03-Oct-11 18:51:15

There is now a hairdresser for kids in Beanies in Croydon www.beaniescafe.co.uk/#!about/vstc2=hairdressing

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now