Nurseries in/around Leamington??

(4 Posts)
Koala79 Wed 02-Sep-09 17:13:22

Hi I am expecting a baby in 3 weeks and will need to find a good nursery either in Leamington where we live, or Warwick or Coventry where we both work. Any recommendations?

MrLSG Thu 24-Sep-09 14:32:57

Ds#1 went to Wren Nursery on Stoneleigh Park (the old Royal Agricultural Centre, where they held the Royal Show), and ds#2 is now there. We live in Leamington and I work in Coventry so dropping off/picking up is easy as it's on route.

It is a fabulous place for a nursery - they have a sizeable garden area which is in constant use, and also have access to the whole of Stoneleigh Park and regularly go for walks and to watch/join in the activities there.

This year, they've also open a big new oak-framed nursery which is incredibly spacious and a lovely building.

Staff turnover is very low, and they encourage interaction between the different ages.

Their new website is at www.wrendaynursery.co.uk

MissM Tue 29-Sep-09 13:01:34

Mine go to the Treetops Montessori Nursery in Leamington. It's brilliant - I can't fault it, and they've just got an outstanding Ofsted.

Koala79 Tue 29-Sep-09 16:06:45

Thanks both. I will go and visit them and see what I think. You've been a great help smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now