Any MNetters in Coventry?

(11 Posts)
wurlywoo Tue 03-Jun-08 22:01:50

Just wondering if there is anyone in the Coventry area, I have left it a bit late but I fancied meeting others mums before I go back to work in 2 wks. I have had my first (and only!) dd in Jan and would really like to meet other mums!

3girlies Thu 05-Jun-08 09:31:00

Me! I am close to the Ricoh, as my name suggests, I have 3 girls.
LMK if you are interested in chatting.

wurlywoo Thu 05-Jun-08 22:08:23

oooh, just seen this I live right by the Richoh too!

Sorry for ignorance but what does LMK mean?!? bit of a thick idiot when it comes to some things

Hellsbells82 Fri 20-Jun-08 12:57:04

Hi there, I'm not too far from the Richoh either! My daughter is nearly 5 months

3girlies Sun 22-Jun-08 20:32:46

Any one fancy a latte at the Arena one morning?

LMK means let me know wurlywoo. I only know a few of them!

bluepanda Thu 26-Jun-08 21:01:17

Hi - I'm right near the Arena too and I've been dying to meet people to be yummy mummy with at starbucks.... I haven't posted on here for ages but i have a little boy who is almost four months now.

3kids1cat Wed 02-Jul-08 12:07:50

Hi, so have you guys met up yet? I'm by the arena too, that's so strange, and convenient smile would like to do coffee sometime.

3girlies Wed 02-Jul-08 14:43:10

I am willing to be yummy mummy at the M&S cafe - cheaper than Starbucks!
Will stretch to Starbucks though, anyone want to, maybe next Wednesday am????

Netdad Sun 20-Jul-08 17:43:54

Hi, I'm a dad but posting here as there aren't many sites like this for dads, so I hope you don't mind!! Dads sometimes get a raw deal, but I too am trying to fit working life round being dad to a beautiful 3-year-old. I've just this week started out with my own business and would love some support from local mums. Please visit my website at www.signaturechocolates.co.uk. I can personalise chocolate bars with text and pictures. They're great for kids' parties, birth announcements (especially cute as a birth annoucement from an older sibling!) and loads of other things too, including wedding favours. Being a small business I can give you the personal service and attention you often don't get with faceless multinationals, and I'll work with you all the way. Please support me as I know you all know how it is being a working parent. Sometimes us dads get forgotten! www.signaturechocolates.co.uk. Email signaturechocolates@sky.com or call Gareth on 024 7659 0651.

elissetheclimber Thu 02-Oct-08 16:39:14

Hi, I am 41 and have a 1 year old little boy, I was wondering whether there are any other older mums who would like to meet up for a coffee, chat, walk in the park or whatever? We live in Earlsdon. Be good to hear from you.
Cheers Elisse & baby Jan

3girlies Mon 06-Oct-08 21:29:41

Hello matey,

just did not want you to feel lonely!

See you soon

Finn.
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now