Help me choose between two schools

(3 Posts)
LauraJones11 Fri 12-Dec-14 21:01:55

I am planning in advance of school applications for next year for my daughter. I'm in a dilemma between two good schools in coventry.

1) Park Hill Primary School
2) Limbrick Wood Primary School

Which one do you think is the better school and why?

Thanks

temporarilyjerry Sat 13-Dec-14 07:49:21

Have you visited the schools? This would help you to get a feel for which would suit your DD best.

LauraJones11 Sat 13-Dec-14 11:06:00

Thanks. Yes i've visited the schools but I'm still unable to make up my mind. The ofsted reports are good for both schools and it seems Limbrick is doing particularly well in recent years and also featured in the top 200 schools in the country, though their 2011 ofsted dashboard wasnt that great. Also based on what i've read online, Limbrick has a higher than average percentage of disadvantaged and special education needs children and i dont know if this is something to be concerned about or not. It is however a small school which is one thing i like about the school in comparison to Parkhill which has almost double the number of kids as Limbrick wood.

I was wondering if anyone has children in any of these schools who can give advise based on theirs and their child's experiences.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now