new to area, looking for new friends x

(3 Posts)
oceanicladybug Mon 17-Feb-14 23:49:59

Hi, I live in Bude with my 4 year old daughter, moved from Penzance a few months ago and don't know anyone at all up this end of Cornwall, would love to meet some new parents who have a similar aged child but also just parents in general/new mummy friends for new friendships, would love to hear from you x

thekitchenfairy Mon 17-Mar-14 07:15:26

Hi Oceanicsorry I missed your post last month!

Have you registered for meet-ups? We are trying to get a Cornwall wide meet up going in the .easter hols and I a still looking for a N Cornwall local ambassador, maybe you are inrested in that? do DM me for details, the way it works is local meets are sorted by the LA and for your trouble you can sort some lovely local supplier/cafe discounts for yourself.

The library in Bude is a good chatty spot and have a look in the bookshop window for other mum friendly meet ups.

Good luck - and if you find a fab new activity please post on the listings, I don't get up your way much these days so the listings aren't as current as I would like.

Thebeachismyhappyplace Sun 23-Mar-14 14:18:36

I love Bude! I have a friend there who made lots of pals via Playgroup and groups out at poughill and kilkhampton. Are you at school yet or still preschool? I think there is a mums group that runs out of one of the cafe's on the high st I will find some details and come back to you?

Hope the move went well. Do you like Bude?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now