FREE CAMEL RIDES IN CASTLE PARK

(5 Posts)
Lifeinagoldfishbowl Tue 03-Nov-09 22:16:28

Hi

My boss has just shown me the colchester gazette and in it is a small ad saying that on Weds (tomorrow) there will be free camel rides at castle park at 11 and 2 - in front of hollytrees in recognition of a new flight route from stanstead to fuerteventura.

Thought I might pop down for the 2pm slot - anyone else?

Mung Wed 04-Nov-09 07:47:32

That is a sight worth seeing...camel rides in Colchester! I may try and pop along.

Mung Wed 04-Nov-09 20:30:18

I didn't make it. DD hit her head really badly and I was a little concerned that I was going to have to go to A&E...I played it safe at home instead.

Were there really camels?

pooter Wed 04-Nov-09 21:53:39

how bizarre!! i didnt see this otherwise i may have popped along. DS has a toy camel he was given by a man in a shop in Egypt. He loves it and it is called Mahmood, but when we looked at it - it is full of NAILS!!! every bit of decoration is just held on with a nail shoved into it. It is now an ornament. grin

How is DD Mung?

Mung Thu 05-Nov-09 08:52:51

No health and safety precautions in Egypt then!

DD fine now, I was quite worried. She bangs her head loads, but this time she was very different afterwards.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now