Long overdue meet-up

(14 Posts)
Mung Wed 21-Oct-09 20:14:29

Anyone fancy coming over on Monday 26th or Thursday 5th in the morning? If Copford is too far, then we could meet in town somewhere for a coffee- but it gets a bit hectic with the children.
I haven't seen some of you for absolutely ages.

pooter Thu 22-Oct-09 11:36:21

oh you are good Mung! You should be the Colchester MN Tsar/Czar however you spell it!

We could do Monday the 26th (but dont worry if most can do Wednesday). Would it be easier to meet up at a playgroup? There is a nice one on a Monday morning at St Peters church on North Hill - £2.50 per adult, children free. Loads of toys, a craft table, playdough table, snacks for adults and children, singing at the end, and a special baby section. Can get a bit busy, but very nice.

Anyway - just an idea - it would save us trashing your house, and be somewhere the kids could run amok out of the potential rain.

hope to see you all soon (would it be too much to hope for an appearance of Lucyfer grin)

EffiePerine Thu 22-Oct-09 12:28:38

Sorry but am working Mondays and Thursdays! If anyone wanted to arrange a Tues/Fri meetup I would be interested...

Mung Thu 22-Oct-09 18:01:02

I have the problem that DS is getting a bit old for some of these things. I think SP can vouch for my DC's awful behaviour after their little 'show' on Monday...I even threatedned them with school and nursery, as I couldn't take any more by the afternoon.

I really dont mind hosting...and it looks like it may be just you and me!

I think Lucyfer would struggle as she cannot drive yet...shame though.

NormaSknockers Thu 22-Oct-09 19:40:21

Gosh it has been a while! Not really able to get there but hope to catch up with everyone soon!

Saz126 Thu 22-Oct-09 20:34:10

Ah that's a shame, we would have loved to have come but can't make it on Monday. Hope to see you soon, has been ages!

Mung Fri 23-Oct-09 20:00:52

Given that its just thee and me Pooter and that you will be at mine (if you remember this time shock) under another guise the following week, shall I change the date to see if others can make it?

Mung Fri 23-Oct-09 20:01:37

How about Friday 13th November? That may be better for more people, even Lucyfer may be back on the road by then and SP should be able to bring both DDs.

pooter Fri 23-Oct-09 20:15:02

yes i was thinking that too mung - no probs. I have the 'other thing' in my diary and told snippety and the other person i told you about - so hopefully i will remember!

SparklyPrincess Sun 25-Oct-09 14:43:45

Sorry, didn't see the thread - really need some sort of email notification of a thread cos I'm terrible at remembering to check it.

DD1 has a stinking cold so probably wouldn't have been able to make tomorrow anyway. Can't imagine where that came from ...

Can't do Friday's as I'm at Bugs and dd1 does her nut if she misses it. There's going to be a scene and a half over that after christmas!

Lucyfer - if you and your youngest two ever need a lift anywhere it's no problem to pick you up - its not like you're a long way away!

purpleflower Sun 25-Oct-09 23:38:47

Hiya, we can make it if thats ok?

Mung Mon 26-Oct-09 11:26:43

Hi Purpleflower...I hope you meant that you could make it on the 13th and not today as I wasn't in in the end.

Mung Mon 26-Oct-09 11:29:48

A new thread to avoid any confusion.

purpleflower Mon 26-Oct-09 12:58:26

I did mean Friday the 13th DD is ill so I couldn't have made it today anyway, hope you are all ok?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now