Good plumber needed! Any recs?

(6 Posts)
MissisBoot Mon 12-Oct-09 08:57:20

Me again!

My boiler is on the blink with erratic water heating so need someone to take a look at it.

Does anyone have a plumber who they'd recommend?

Thanks

Mung Mon 12-Oct-09 09:49:01

I could recommend two people who live in Tollesbury, so not sure if they would be willing to come out to the depths of Colchester. Both are very experienced in the plumbing business.

Mick White
Barry McGhee

We employed Mick to do our bathroom and he got Barry in to do some of the boiler work.

Another Tollesbury guy I know of is called Phil Payne...he is younger than the other two and hasn't done any work for me, but I have heard good things.

Sawyer64 Mon 12-Oct-09 11:52:02

Not with British Gas? We have a Plumbing cover with our policy.

JentlyDoesIt Mon 12-Oct-09 20:22:22

We have a fab plumber based in West Bergholt, he is lovely Vincent Pizzuto, can give you a mob no if you want? A wonderful Maltese man

He put a job back so he could fit our central heating system the week before DD arrived - he sent me to bed every afternoon to rest and made me tea!

MissisBoot Tue 13-Oct-09 13:53:23

Jently I would love his number

Have googled him and see that he does work for the parish council too!

Thanks Mung for your recs but think Tollesbury might be a bit far although will definitely google them if Vincent is booked up.

JentlyDoesIt Tue 13-Oct-09 15:56:20

Here you go - 0770667126

Hope he can help you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now