Are there baby / toddler activities near town centre on a Thursday morning?

(7 Posts)
greenwoodpecker Sun 04-Oct-09 10:40:02

My ds is 14 months and I can't find anything - I want a class rather than a standard toddler group if there are any. Another possibility is Monday morning, or Tuesday afternoon?

Thanks for any ideas!

Lifeinagoldfishbowl Sun 04-Oct-09 10:50:38

Monday morning I'm aiming to go to sing and sign at shrub end community centre, theres also toddle gym at colchester school of gymnastics. Also theres musikate at the hythe

On Tues afternoon's there's an art group thing on at harwich road sure start

Thursday morning toddler gym is on again. or arts and crafts at berechurch surestart, 0-5 little ducks at myland,

greenwoodpecker Sun 04-Oct-09 13:44:36

thanks for that - i haven't got a car so was hoping for something nearer town - but maybe i can get buses to some of those? is the art group suitable for really young ones, do you know? thanks for telling me about them all.

Lifeinagoldfishbowl Sun 04-Oct-09 13:46:55

all of those are near town I use the bus and attend some of these activities.

Art group is suitable from 9 mon upwards

greenwoodpecker Mon 05-Oct-09 08:23:13

Thank you - i am amazed at the art group for 9 months upwards, that sounds really different! I'll definitely try to get to that one.

I'm a bit limited for childcare for my older ds on these days, so anything actually in the town centre would be ideal - I don't know if anyone knows of any like that?

pooter Mon 05-Oct-09 09:08:52

theres always little monkeys at sd martial arts - thats walkable from town and would suit children from 0 - 5

greenwoodpecker Mon 05-Oct-09 20:17:03

oh thank you i had forgotten that existed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now