Pssst...ladies come over here...

(21 Posts)
Mung Thu 10-Sep-09 21:50:12

I'm pregnant grin

After 3 months of worrying after last time, I found out today that baby is due 18th March...woohoooooooo smile

MissisBoot Thu 10-Sep-09 21:54:29

Congratulations!!!

How exciting!!!

NormaSknockers Fri 11-Sep-09 07:19:22

Congratulations!

lucyfer2000 Fri 11-Sep-09 20:50:00

OOOH! Only just noticed this after writing my last post!! I was wondering last time I saw you. Congratulations!! Really good news.

Good birthday time - is its a few days late it might share it with mine!

xx

purpleflower Fri 11-Sep-09 20:57:01

Congratultions grin

Saz126 Fri 11-Sep-09 21:59:31

Fantastic news Mung!! Congratulations. Don't go making me feel all broody again. Always wanted 3 but not sure will persuade DH! xxx

Sawyer64 Sat 12-Sep-09 18:46:54

Fabulous Mung.Great news! Congratulations.

You and DH must be very happy.smile

Angiewoo Sun 13-Sep-09 13:20:54

Congratulations Mung - I'm sooooooo pleased for you smile xx

SparklyPrincess Sun 13-Sep-09 17:49:23

smile

JentlyDoesIt Sun 13-Sep-09 18:17:49

Brilliant news Mung so pleased for you all xx

Mung Tue 15-Sep-09 16:48:10

Thanks smile

pooter Tue 15-Sep-09 16:59:00

omg!! grin how BRILLIANT!!! grin

how are you feeling? you are due almost a month after me! number 2 due 17th Feb.

woo hoo!

Mung Tue 15-Sep-09 17:07:17

I am quite well really, although saying that I have spent about 3 hours asleep today. I think in comparison to your sickness I have absolutely nothing to complain about! I hope you are feeling better now. Are you coming bubble blowing in Chelmsford tomorrow?

pooter Tue 15-Sep-09 17:21:24

no - getting ready to go to france on thursday and doing a breastfeeding thingy at one of the children's centres. plus i still cant imagine driving to chelmsford after my epic nightmare for my first (and only!) OU meeting!have a good time though and i hope it doesnt rain on you.

btw i think you will probably know the woman who runs the new toddler group we go to - wednesday wrigglers - her name is lisa. DS loves waving feathers and ribbons around!!

Mung Tue 15-Sep-09 17:32:10

Everyone in Colchester knows Lisa. My brothers girlfriend even had an email from her a while back. I am not sure how she manages to remember everyones names!

Have a fab time in France...hope it goes well.

SparklyPrincess Tue 15-Sep-09 20:15:31

I love that toddler group, pooter! Lisa's lovely, isn't she?

My two just won't get involved though. DD1 always just stands around sucking her thumb and DD2 much prefers to break stuff!

MadameCastafiore Thu 17-Sep-09 11:17:25

OMG!

Congratulations to you!

Am working in Colchester as of next week - will pop in for a coffee on the way home one day to give you a hug and a cake to say a proper congratulations!

Let me know what day best for you.

Really Reaaly Pleased for you all.

Mung Sat 19-Sep-09 09:51:15

Are you working in the newly opened store then MC?

MadameCastafiore Tue 22-Sep-09 19:28:15

Nooo - Adolescent Mental Health Unit in Colchester Hospital!

There are still chavvy people in Waitrose - they have not realised they are not welcome there yet - will be a while before I can venture in! wink

Mung Tue 22-Sep-09 19:56:40

MC...you will be flamed for that comment!

SparklyPrincess Wed 23-Sep-09 14:32:44

Would anyone dare to flame MC??!

I went into Waitrose on Sunday - it was crazy busy, absolute nightmare cos everyone was just nosing around and getting in the way.

It was much better on Tuesday, I used the quickscan thingies and had the entertainment of watching dd2 spend the entire shop trying to scan a lemon wink. Wonder how long it'll be before she gives up and starts demanding sweets?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now