Thursday 27th August - Maldon Splash Park (DD1's b'day)

(12 Posts)
SparklyPrincess Mon 24-Aug-09 13:26:50

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be taking the girls to Maldon Splash Park on Thursday as a treat for DD1's birthday.

Let me know if anyone would like to come along - I'll be getting there at about 11 and taking a picnic. Hopefully we'll be able to get wet at some point!

If it's not open due to weather we'll go swimming instead. Probably to Braintree.

NormaSknockers Mon 24-Aug-09 17:56:50

Got a link SP I've not heard of it before blush

I don't think we'll be able to but will double check, hope DD1 has a lovely birthday grin

lucyfer2000 Mon 24-Aug-09 19:53:22

Hi Sparkly! We are busy on Thursday but hope you have a great time. I've heard that it is really good - be interesting to hear how it goes!!

Happy Birthday DD1!!

Sawyer64 Mon 24-Aug-09 20:26:52

Try here
Norma

Great place,but sadly I'll be at work.Have fun.

Happy 4th Birthday "DD1". smile

SparklyPrincess Mon 24-Aug-09 22:18:11

I see you beat me to it with the link, Sawyer!

It is fun, lucyfer - your two would love it, mine do although DD2 took a while to warm to it last time. I promised DD1 we could go back there and we're running out of time before the start of term now!

purpleflower Tue 25-Aug-09 01:28:25

I've heard about that place before and wanted to take the DCs. Unfortunately I have no access to a car at all

Happy Birthday DD1 smile

NormaSknockers Tue 25-Aug-09 07:53:48

WOW! That looks brilliant!! Can't believe I've never heard of it before!

I was right in thinking we can't make it (not sure I'd be able to get there either?) as it's Air Show day (thank goodness for calendars I'd forget everything otherwise!) so we'll be there covering our ears watching the planes!

pooter Tue 25-Aug-09 08:08:38

sounds great SP - think ive got a hospital appt (much prodding of cs scar will be in order i think hmm)

Happy B'day DD1 - hope you all have a great time.

MissisBoot Tue 25-Aug-09 12:09:10

hello - we can come!

MissisBoot Wed 26-Aug-09 09:07:33

oh no we can't

have emailed you

have fun though!

Mung Fri 28-Aug-09 07:36:56

I hope you had fun SP. Happy birthday for yesterday to DD.

SparklyPrincess Fri 28-Aug-09 19:08:21

Didn't make it in the end. Bloody kids were being such a pain and called my bluff about not going!

It's not DD's birthday til tomorrow. We're going to watch daddy windsurfing. Pity the poor child who has a birthday on a windy day in our family!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now