Coffee - Tuesday 25th August

(13 Posts)
Saz126 Fri 21-Aug-09 14:30:39

Anyone around? smile

SparklyPrincess Fri 21-Aug-09 22:21:19

Yep, I'll be there!

Sawyer64 Sat 22-Aug-09 11:26:56

Sorry,no can do.sad Still training for new job!

Saz126 Sat 22-Aug-09 18:53:42

Ah shame Sawyer. Looks like just you and me then SP. DD is looking forward to cuddles smile

lucyfer2000 Sun 23-Aug-09 21:30:53

HI Saz!! We can come over on Tuesday if that is ok. I am on maternity leave now so pulling my hair out trying to find stuff to do ALREADY!! I do have to warn you though that I will have the both the kids with me - so will check that they are in a good mood before I thrust ourselves upon you. Would be lovely to meet your baba!

Saz126 Mon 24-Aug-09 13:18:02

Ooh yes - please come Lucyfer - would be great to see you. Hope to see you tomorrow then - email me if you need directions again. Anytime from 10am. smile

NormaSknockers Mon 24-Aug-09 17:59:42

Hiya Saz, hope you're keeping well? Would have loved to come as desperate to meet BabySaz but I've got a 2 hour driving lesson (if you see a slightly hot & bothered learner driving cursing on the round abouts near Tesco that'll be me grin) Xx

pooter Mon 24-Aug-09 18:08:00

hi saz - would have loved to but im hoping to get a docs appt for ds - serious poo witholding problems.

Hope you and little one are both well and happy smile

lucyfer2000 Mon 24-Aug-09 19:58:04

Hi Saz! I think that i can remember where you live. Have you still got my mobile number? I don't seem to have yours - must have been on the lost phone. If you have perhaps you could just text me the first line of your address and that will jog my memory. If not can you facebook it to me?

Thanks xx

lucyfer2000 Mon 24-Aug-09 19:59:42

Hi Saz! I think that i can remember where you live. Have you still got my mobile number? I don't seem to have yours - must have been on the lost phone. If you have perhaps you could just text me the first line of your address and that will jog my memory. If not can you facebook it to me?

Thanks xx

Saz126 Mon 24-Aug-09 21:50:09

Ah sorry you can't make it Norma and Pooter. Hope DS ok Pooter, we had that problem with DS too but thankfully seems to have passed although still have to bribe with sweets sometimes.
Lucyfer, have sent you facebook message. x

pooter Tue 25-Aug-09 08:15:11

thanks saz, we are going to the doctors about it today - couldnt get in yesterday - its so heart rending to watch the 'poo dance' with accompanying big tears and the refrain of " i dont like poos" sad

NormaSknockers Tue 25-Aug-09 09:16:37

Poor DS Pooter Hope the GP can help

Have a lovely morning Saz, catch up with you soon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now