Buggy

(7 Posts)
naitimum Sun 16-Aug-09 14:17:30

Hi all,
Hope it's ok to post, I only found this site recently and was wondering if anyone has any advice where I can find a cheap buggy, maybe 2nd hand to buy in colchester. We have this really heavy duty pushchair but I just want a lightweight buggy for the bus and for holidays.. any ideas?
Thank u!

NormaSknockers Sun 16-Aug-09 18:17:29

Hi there & welcome <<waves>>

In Colchester town not a great deal tbh now that Meryls has gone....although they were far from cheap.

Really you'd be looking at somewhere like Argos, local sites such as Gumtree PreLoved or eBay. On eBay you can do a search for pushchairs within a 10/25 etc mile radius so you would be able to look at ones that are local to you that you could bid on or buy.

Failing that the Boot Sale at Ardleigh on Sundays always has some really good bargains buggy wise, there is one lady with a stall every week who sells baby goods & she has some good ones but the other general stalls usually have a few bargains too!

HTH

Sawyer64 Sun 16-Aug-09 20:29:14

Tesco do one for a Tenner I think.An Umbrella fold.

See here

Also in Blue.

Available at Highwoods Tesco in the Baby Aisle.

Sawyer64 Sun 16-Aug-09 20:32:37

Obviously Not a Tenner now though!

Ssshh Have you tried the other Mums Website.....?

The Local Bit there has a Classified,people are always selling Buggies.
Not that I go on there ofcourse. wink

Or Freecycle I see Buggies for free on there all the time.smile

naitimum Sun 16-Aug-09 21:37:24

Thanks for all your help! I've been looking on those sites and may well be found at ardleigh this sunday if all else fails!

Sawyer64 Mon 17-Aug-09 17:17:40

Good Luck!

pooter Mon 17-Aug-09 17:29:04

ooh sawyer - you DONT!! <<pooter flounces off distainfully>>

PS hello naitimum - i second the ardleigh thingy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now