(4 Posts)
lucyfer2000 Tue 30-Jun-09 21:22:29

Does any one know of a S* Hot plumber? I think that there is some kind of slow leak coming from our upstairs bathroom into the kitchen (ceiling is wet) - been like it for ages and really need to get it sorted!! I'm a bit worried that the toilet will fall through the ceiling whilst i'm making breakfast one morning!

So could do with someone who really knows their stuff, but also trust worthy and won't rip me off. Any one any ideas??


brokenfurniture Tue 30-Jun-09 21:34:22

Will ask DH when he gets home

He is heating enginner/plumber but he is on call the mo. He might be able to get someone to you/give you a number

and he is lovely smile

brokenfurniture Tue 30-Jun-09 21:34:56

we are colchester by the way sorry name changer for another thread

Sawyer64 Wed 01-Jul-09 22:22:09

Our British Gas have a Plumber cover with it,we've called them out a few times and they have been

You are the 3rd person I've heard of with this problem lately.

One friend went away for 4 days,and her Radiator leaked upstairs causing loads of damage,that was in February,and they have just moved back into their house,which is still not finished.Insurance paid their £1500 a month rent in another house.Still they have got newly plastered walls and decor,new carpets and new bathroom out of it!wink smile

Second friend Insurance company not so good,told her when she said they can't stay in the house with no bathroom,to book a room for 4 of them for no more than £50.00!shock

Good Luck with yours Lucyfer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now