Night out 19th June

(16 Posts)
Mung Thu 11-Jun-09 22:26:22

I thought I would start a new thread as it seems to be getting complicated.

As far as I can understand we have agreed on the Noodle Bar on the 19th and the following people are coming:

Sparkly
Jently
Sawyer
Mung

Anyone else fancy coming along???

We just need to agree a time now...
How does 8pm sound?

Should I book?

Sawyer64 Fri 12-Jun-09 18:19:38

Sounds good to me! Just need to check that DH is in the vicinity and not halfway across the UK on Monday.

Will post on here tonight if there a problem.smile

pooter Sat 13-Jun-09 17:56:06

count me in - have just run it past DH

yum - veggie noodles with veggie spring rolls followed by a belgian waffle. yummmmmmmm grin

Sawyer64 Sun 14-Jun-09 17:38:45

sad sad DH is going to be away overnight on Monday!

Although I could book a babysitter,having just come back from holiday,money is a little tight to pay for that and a night out.

I am so sorry I'm going to have to drop out of this one.Lets hope we can arrange another one soon,as there are a few of us who can't make it.sad

Mung Sun 14-Jun-09 19:29:08

Sawyer...we are going out on Friday, not Monday.

Shall we make a decision to reorganise and change the date as numbers are dwindling.

pooter Sun 14-Jun-09 20:33:08

i dont mind putting it off - if we can do it soon!!

Sawyer64 Sun 14-Jun-09 21:53:03

Fridays ok for me.Don't know where I got "Monday" from??blush

JentlyDoesIt Mon 15-Jun-09 19:10:02

I'm good for both friday and 8pm!

Mung, will email you on fb about directions to mine...

Mung Mon 15-Jun-09 20:47:42

Great...I did forget that it is a bit of birthday celebration as Sparkly is old 21 tomorrow grin

So thats 5 of us now...

Sawyer64 Mon 15-Jun-09 21:00:17

Happy Birthday SP for tomorrow.

Hope DD1 enjoyed her "Taster Session".smile

Sawyer64 Mon 15-Jun-09 21:02:05

Do you want to share a car SP? I don't mind driving if you'd like get pissed have a Birthday drink.grin

SparklyPrincess Tue 16-Jun-09 22:03:02

If you're driving anyway I'd love a lift. Was intending to walk down (with my heels in my handbag, obviously!) but that would be great.

Completely forgot to book today but I'll give them a ring tomorrow afternoon.

DD1 has enjoyed her afternoons at school and has now decided that she thinks she will go to school after all. As long as I don't go too far away ... just in case she misses me ...

Anyone else??

Sawyer64 Tue 16-Jun-09 22:30:15

No problem.I could pick you up at 7.45pm?

DD1 only had 1 afternoon at school,and 1 afternoon with the Playgroup taking her.

Did you say DD1 would begin in late Sept,like my DD1,or was that when DD2 would start?

If so,don't bother with the dresses as they'd hardly be used.But anytime you see the matching socks and hair stuff,grab them as they seem to be quite rare in Yellow for some reason!smile

SparklyPrincess Wed 17-Jun-09 10:03:27

Cool, thanks Sawyer ... will see you then.

It'll be late Sept, should get the dates soon, but likely to be the third week in.

Where do you get uniform stuff from? Hadn't even thought about it, actually - can't get my head around my baby in a schooliform!

Sawyer64 Wed 17-Jun-09 17:02:48

I know,it comes round so fast!

Asda,Matalan and Sainsbury's mainly.Grey cardigans are hard to come by,the Asda ones are ok but quite thin,I've got the yellow Myland one,but it looks more like a "dreamcoat" now with all the splashes of paint that don't wash outsad

The Asda trousers weren't too good as they went very bobbly and shrunk badly in the tumbledryer!

Mothercare did some nice trousers but try them on as the waists seem quite big.

I bought the Asda polo shirts as they are £2 for a pack of two,(practically disposable!)and boy do they get lots of paint on,and they do wear aprons apparentlyhmm

Make sure any pinafores zips go down low as they struggle to get out of them for PE.

There ended the lesson of the day!grin

Sawyer64 Thu 18-Jun-09 22:04:45

If you dont mind my DH Chauffeur will take us instead,as I quite fancy a barrel glass of wine tomorrow night.grin

See you at 7.45pm.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now