Any idea where I can get DS1's hair cut in Colchester? He loathes it and is very wriggly (and fast)

(5 Posts)
EffiePerine Wed 03-Jun-09 22:36:15

Ideally I need a place where they can cut it very very quickly and are used to stroppy wriggly loud 2yos grin

DH just got his cut and asked about children: his barber said he did cut kids' hair but didn't like it (wise man)

JentlyDoesIt Thu 04-Jun-09 17:44:13

Hiya,

I'm going to harp on about her again but try Fubar see the other hairdressing thread for directions...) Gemma cuts DS's hair when she does mine. He sits on my lap so I can put him in a headlock

Hope that helps...

EffiePerine Thu 04-Jun-09 18:51:50

Ta! I'l certainly give her a go (he's more likely to sit still for a pretty girl as well!)

Sawyer64 Wed 10-Jun-09 21:37:31

I recently took DD1(4.11) and DD2 2.8) to Peewees,quite impressed with their approach to DC's.Especially since DD2's head was like a spinning top!!grin
(Added bonus is they'll do their Fringes for free in future!)

MadameCastafiore Fri 12-Jun-09 22:28:13

There is a new salon opened called the Georgian House - it is the other side of Colchetser to me (Kelvedon) - Holly the girl who cuts hair there - there is only her - and her sister does the beauty - is lovely and my DS loves her - she also listens to you and DS still has his skateboard dude hair but she took the playmobil hair element away and didn't make him look like Ronnie Wood like our last hairdresser!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now