Autumn event - Lower Castle Park - 29th Oct 10-12

(12 Posts)
Mung Tue 21-Oct-08 15:57:02

Near the bowling pavilion there will be some autumn childrens activities in aid of 'Friends of Castle Park'.

They are asking for a small donation for the activities.

SparklyPrincess Tue 21-Oct-08 16:35:15

Thanks for that Mung, think I'm free wednesday so will probably pop along. Are you going?

MrsMagooo Tue 21-Oct-08 19:26:10

Might just pop along to that!

lucyfer2000 Tue 21-Oct-08 20:43:14

Aah i may have to take next week off work so that should come in handy!!

Mung Wed 22-Oct-08 07:47:47

I am meeting a friend there at 10, so I'll see you there.

SparklyPrincess Wed 22-Oct-08 15:32:26

I've got a toddler group from 10 - 11 so will head over then. Do you reckon you'll still be there? Will give you a call if you are.

Then I'm going shopping for a party frock! Hopefully can wear the girls out so they both sleep in the buggy!

Actually, I'll probably just get fed up, go to starbucks, then go home ;-)

pooter Mon 27-Oct-08 18:31:15

me and snippety will pop along at about 10ish too grin

then on to buy a pumpkin!

looking forward to seeing the MN crowd again - We've been on hols to Rhodes, and ive also started a uni course so i have been spectacularly disorganised for the past few weeks!

SparklyPrincess Mon 27-Oct-08 22:49:40

Has everyone seen the weather forecast?

Blimey - snuggly hats and gloves all round I think!

See you there

Hi pooter - wondered where you'd got to! envy at holiday in the sun ...

pooter Tue 28-Oct-08 00:03:53

well, it was lovely, but its more like angry as despite the factor 50 i managed to burn myself. at least ds was unscathed!

see you there, with bobble hat on.

pooter Wed 29-Oct-08 11:26:50

well, we went but DS refused to go in the gates to the bowling green!!! Attachment parent that i am (wus more like!) i decided to let him decide what to do, so we had a quick look at teh squirrels then went home.

Did anyone go - Mung, nice to bump into you, did DS/DD have fun?

Ive decided i really must get DS some gloves and possibly some kind of nose warmer. It was bitter out today, although i absolutely love Autumn with its crisp air and lovely colours.

SparklyPrincess Wed 29-Oct-08 16:22:12

Sorry, sorry, sorry - got caught up with shopping ... bad mother, I know...

Mung Thu 30-Oct-08 08:02:46

DD slept in pushchair and DS loved running around the edge of the bowling green. We made a great bird feeder and DS is ready to hang it out in the garden before even getting dressed this morning...he'll have a shock, as its another freezing day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now